Sunday, February 14, 2010

Christmas Day

I think I get just as excited about Christmas as the kids do!  I love it!!  I love shopping and wrapping presents and I especially love the anticipation of seeing the kids reactions on Christmas morning!  What a wonderful day!!



           Our Christmas tree exploding with presents under (and around) it


                                      Amanda's loot




                                                Josh's loot



                                                Alex's loot




         Amanda always insists we get a pic of all 3 kids in front of the tree.



                              Unwrapping the gifts



                         WE LOVE OUR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!! 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What cute pictures! I love those kiddos and we seriously miss you guys so much.